- Faculty: Andrew Rehfeld
- Schedule: Tuesdays/Thursdays 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Course Number: L57 RelPol 240
This course uses the concepts of political theory to explore the diverse Jewish political tradition. While this tradition includes writing from and about the three historical periods of Jewish self-rule (including the modern state of Israel), most of the Jewish … read more
- Faculty: Leigh Eric Schmidt
- Schedule: Wednesdays 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Course Number: L57 RelPol 430
This seminar focuses on the formation of “spirituality” in American culture from the Transcendentalist world of Ralph Waldo Emerson and Walt Whitman on through more recent expressions of the “spiritual-but-not-religious” sensibility. For the purposes of this course, “spirituality” is usefully … read more